... to Massachusetts Avenue and the Chatham Arch historical neighborhood located in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Our five-room inn, which is voted the < Inn/B&B in Indianapolis by TripAdvisor, is nestled in the heart of Mass Ave, described as "45 degrees from ordinary." Nestle Inn is within walking distance of the Avenue which offers independent restaurants, brew pubs, jazz, live theatre, shopping, public art, and top-rated galleries. Sports fans are minutes away from the Indianapolis Colts, Pacers, and the Indians. Music and entertainment fans are similarly close to the symphony, theaters, and live music venues.
Built in 1896, Nestle Inn has been restored, renovated and modernized with history, comfort and privacy in mind. The entire house offers free Wi-Fi
and each room is complete with a private bath and television. Located on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail, an urban bike and pedestrian path, Nestle Inn is the perfect place to begin your exploration of the five Indianapolis cultural districts the trail connects.
Comfort with You in Mind
Sleep late, get up early, take your coffee in your room—we provide flexibility and options for your breakfast experience.
- On weekdays, wake up to freshly ground Nestle Inn special blend coffee and tea service and then step right next door (it's 20 steps! Really!) to Henry's Coffee Bistro a neighborhood favorite that claims to serve the best coffee downtown. Breakfast and lunch are served all day. Enjoy their free Wi-Fi and artwork from local artists. This complimentary meal option is included in the price of your room each morning.
- On weekends, wake up to our tapas-style breakfast at the Inn served with freshly ground Nestle Inn special blend coffee and tea service. Enjoy assorted juices, homemade breakfast pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt and much more! Tapas-style means small bites of breakfast food ... but there is nothing small about our breakfast. Our urban-style breakfast is not to be missed! This complimentary option is included in the price of your room each morning.
We also offer personalized concierge services. Unless you are asking for a trip to the moon, if you ask for it we will make it happen. We will be happy to assist you in arranging an expanded experience when staying at the Nestle Inn including such provisions as:
- Purchasing tickets to the theatre, symphony or any other live performance
- Booking golf tee times
- Making dinner reservations or suggestions for a fantastic dining experience
- Arranging meeting space
- Arranging a salon or spa appointment for hair, nails, in-room massage or facial
- Arranging dry cleaning drop-off and pick-up
- Booking a rental car
- Booking transportation to the Indianapolis International Airport or taxi service
- Arranging a special delivery to someone special
- Finding a local healthcare professional
Unique Comfort for Your Business or Personal Event
Hosting a business meeting or event at Nestle Inn provides a unique atmosphere in a turn-of-the-century house. Because of the central city location of Nestle Inn in downtown Indianapolis, it is often chosen as a meeting site and as a convenient overnight accommodation for business travelers since all the delights of Mass Ave are within walking distance to enjoy once work is done.
We host only one meeting or event at a time so we can concentrate our
energies on the unique needs and preferences of each gathering. Our
staff work tirelessly to ensure the success of your meeting or special
occasion and to ensure the satisfaction of each attendee and guest.
We offer flexible space options for your event.
The entire house can be booked for business, family, or friends who want to get together in one central location, or individual spaces can be booked from smaller events. You can learn more details about the capacities and capabilities of our spaces by checking out our Snappening Spaces tab
. Please note that whole-house bookings and special event reservations require 30-day cancellation notice for a full or partial refund of the deposit
Some of the events we can help you plan
at Nestle Inn include:
- Special occasions for family and friends
- Small weddings
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Girls' weekend out
- Holiday parties
- Corporate team building meetings and events
Personalized service and making you feel special matter most at Nestle Inn!