With over 5,000 square feet of art-filled event space, 21c Museum Hotel
is the ideal setting for board retreats, executive meetings, cocktail gatherings, reception dinners, charitable events, or any other special occasion. Rooms include one large atrium to accommodate seated groups up to 120 and receptions as large as 450; four private meeting areas to accommodate groups of 10 to 60; one boardroom with audio visual capabilities for up to 12; and, for a truly exceptional event, a private penthouse with soaring river views.
Catering is provided by Proof on Main
and the culinary team, led by award-winning Chef Michael Paley, can prepare a menu specifically tailored to fit your needs. Your guests will rave over the modern American food, rich with Tuscan influences. Chef Paley works to showcase the agricultural bounty of the Ohio River Valley and celebrates artisanal products and sustainable farming. A variety of bar packages are available and Proof offers a carefully selected wine and spirits collection that reflects a dedication to quality, diversity, and originality. The collection emphasizes small batch, artisanal craftsmanship from around the world highlighted by an impressive selection of 50+ of Kentucky's finest bourbons, some bottled exclusively for Proof on Main.
Our dedicated Event staff will provide professional service, overseeing every detail for your special event.
- More than 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- 7 meeting rooms
- Board Room with 42" flat screen for presentations & conference phone
- Contemporary art museum galleries
- Catering by Proof on Main
- Full service 24-hour business center
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Hard-wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary
- Professional catering & meeting services
- Mail and package services