Snappening.com is the website maintained on the World Wide Web by the Snappening, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company. "The site" or "site"
refers to snappening.com. "User," or collectively "Users," refers to any party who accesses the site, whether to post or access content and includes,
without limitation, Content Providers. "Content Providers" refers to third parties who post information or other content on the site. "Snappening"
refers to the Snappening, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company. "Access" means viewing or otherwise obtaining or requesting information using the
Acceptance of Terms
Snappening has the exclusive right to control the accessibility, hours of use, and the features on the site. Snappening can restrict access to any or
all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. Snappening reserves the right to monitor use of the site. User
is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer equipment, remote communications equipment,
telephone or other equipment.
Responsibility for User Accounts
Users, including Content Providers, may obtain an account, consisting of a login ID and password, in order to log in to certain interactive features of
this site. Each User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's login ID and password. By establishing an account, User agrees to
accept responsibility for all activities that occur at the site under User's login ID and password. Snappening reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to refuse service or terminate your account.
Copyright and Marks
All content on the site (with the exception of content provided by Content Providers) is the copyrighted property of Snappening. Other than the
download to the viewer's computer that is inherent in viewing a web page, site contents may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded,
posted, transmitted, "framed" on another site, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Snappening. Users must retain all
copyright and other proprietary notices on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third party marks and content appearing on the
site are the property of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of these third party marks or content without permission of the
they are deemed to have given Snappening a license to the material sufficient for the purposes of operating the website, which means Snappening can
copy the material for backup and archival purposes, display it on the website, allow viewers to view it (including by downloading a copy to the
viewer's machines) and edit it for length or compliance with the rules applicable to User postings on the site. This license is perpetual, worldwide,
transferable as part of any transfer of the website in whole or in part, and fully-paid up. Snappening also has the right to remove User or Content
Provider content from the site at any time for any purpose.
SNAPPENING(TM), EVENT PLANNING IN A SNAP!(TM), and other Snappening graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names
are trademarks or trade dress of Snappening in the U.S. and/or other countries. Snappening's trademarks and trade dress may not be used by others,
including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of any User's or Snappening employee's computer or other medium used to access the site.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. Snappening maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the site any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action which Snappening determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the site.
- Use the site for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
Although Snappening has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, it makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER SNAPPENING NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF SNAPPENING, A COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. SNAPPENING IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL SNAPPENING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL SNAPPENING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
Third Party Content
Snappening is not the publisher or speaker of any information on the site that is provided by Content Providers or by Users, and Snappening is not liable for any claims related to that information. Any mention on the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Snappening. Snappening assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings among any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between the Users and the third parties,
and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with those dealings.
PRICE QUOTES, DESCRIPTIONS OF FACILITIES OR FEATURES AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE A BINDING OFFER FROM SNAPPENING, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT HAS PROVIDED THE INFORMATION. USERS MUST NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS DIRECTLY WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND SNAPPENING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TERMS OF SUCH CONTRACTS.
SNAPPENING MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A CONTECT PROVIDER TO USER VIA THIS SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, SNAPPENING DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless Snappening and its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User's use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Snappening will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
"Indemnification," "Security" and "Miscellaneous" shall survive.
Snappening reserves the right to terminate any link found on the site at any time.
Snappening honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of the site. Snappening may, in its sole discretion, terminate
the accounts or access rights of Users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work
has been infringed, please provide Snappening with the following information:
Snappening can be contacted at:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Snappening to identify the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit Snappening to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PO Box 2765
Indianapolis, IN 46206-2765
and punitive damages and injunctive relief. Snappening's remedies are cumulative and not exclusive. Failure of Snappening to exercise any remedy or enforce any portion of this Agreement at any time shall not operate as a waiver of any remedy or of the right to enforce any portion of the Agreement at any time thereafter. User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action by User arising out of or regarding this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Snappening makes no representation that the content of the site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. Users of this site are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, U.S.A, notwithstanding any conflicts of law principles. Any action relating to this Agreement must be filed and maintained in a state or federal court located in Marion County, State of Indiana, U.S.A., and each User consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts for such purpose.