Since 1997, cmcglobal has provided private and corporate companies, associations, and not-for-profits in a variety of industries with a full range of services related to meetings, trade shows, conventions, and special event management. With a full-time team of approximately 20 professionals skilled in today's meeting and event environment and strong vendor and venue relationships, cmcglobal has the resources necessary to accomplish your objectives.
cmcglobal's professional services include but are not limited to:
- Strategic Destination and Site Selection
- Contract Negotiations for Hotel, Convention Centers, Venues and Other Event Vendors
- Historical Analysis of Registration and Hotel Usages
- In-Depth Budget Preparation and Analysis
- Registration Price Consultation
- Hotel Rooming List & Housing Services
- Registration Services (including interactive online solutions)
- Trade Show Management
- Food and Beverage
- Audio Visual
- Meeting and Event Sets
- Elaborate Event Productions
- Custom Customer Entertainment Experiences
- Spousal Programs
- Team Building Activities
- Customer Racing Experiences, Open Wheel, NASCAR and more...
- Ride and Drives
- Product Launches
- Road Course Management
- On-site Staffing
- Event Services
For more information, please contact us via phone at: (317) 635-4757
Need help planning your group's Indy 500 Trip?
From transportation, to accommodation, special events, and activities, cmcglobal has the resources and contacts needed to ensure a hassle-free, exciting experience for you and your group during game week.
Call us today and let the professionals at cmcglobal craft the perfect Indy 500 experience for your group.