- How do I join the Snappening community?
Creating a membership on Snappening is quick and easy. Whether you’re a DIY’er, a professional event planner or a venue manager, you can access your own set of specific tools and a customized dashboard for your Snappening experience.
You can register for a membership on Snappening by clicking here or clicking “Sign Up” at the top of the homepage.
- As a venue manager, what should I do if I see a duplicate of my venue in the list?
If this occurs, please complete our online contact form and let us know. We can have the duplicate erased.
- I am responsible for more than one listing in your database. How do I claim additional listings?
Claiming and managing multiple listings is easy on Snappening.com! Once you have created an account and we have verified your username and password for your first listing, you can return to the website and claim additional listings as appropriate. We personally verify each claim for every listing.
- I have an existing Snappening username, how do I log in?
If you wish to log in to your existing account, just click here and enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, simply click “I forgot my password” and we will send you a new one. If you just created your username and password, but are having trouble gaining access to your account, you may have missed our confirmation message that we just sent to the email address you provided. Check your junk mail or spam folder and look for the confirmation message to complete your registration process.
- Who uses Snappening?
Snappening caters specifically to consumers, professional planners and venue managers. Consumers request the information that they want, contact only the vendors most relevant to their event, and can completely organize all aspects of an event on one site. Professional planners are provided tools to keep track of active clients and venues. Venue managers are provided tools to promote their venue to prospective customers. Snappening is an online community designed to bring these three groups together – quickly, easily and seamlessly.
- Can I communicate with multiple planners and vendors at once?
Yes. Not only does Snappening allow you to review multiple event planners in one place, but you can make contact with them simultaneously. This is a benefit of the Premium Account. Your decision will be simplified by conversation with several event planners at once. You can learn more about how to use Snappening’s simultaneous contact tool with our step-by-step directions.
- Should I utilize both the Event Planner Search and the Venue Search options?
- Yes. One of the hardest decisions for most people is whether or not they can afford or effectively utilize an event planner or whether they should tackle the planning process themselves. Snappening eases this decision by offering two useful tools: the “I’m looking for a venue” search bar and the “I’m looking for a planner” search bar. Utilizing both of these tools simultaneously can help you gauge whether you should hire a professional event planner early on, and the planning steps that would remain if you chose not to do so.We recommend you watch our handy event planning how-to video in order to get started with your account and searches.
- How do I find an Event Planner on Snappening?
Start by watching our event planning how-to video that will give you a good idea about how our site works and how you can use it. The visual instructions and introduction to concepts will help jump start your search.
After you watch the video, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to our site home page and create a new user account by clicking the orange “Sign up now!” button.
We have Free or Enhanced Accounts. (The video explains the differences.)
Step 2: Look for Event Planners in the city that may be able to help you by using the “I’m looking for a planner” search bar. You can search by planner experience, zip code, or through keywords.
Step 3: Mark the planners that sound good to you as “favorites”. Once you do this, they will be saved under your username and it will organize your list for you.
Step 4: After you think you’ve found all the planners that sound interesting to you, go to your Dashboard and take a look at your list. You can get back to your Dashboard by clicking the “My Dashboard” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page by the sign in area.
Step 5: When you get to your Dashboard, you can either contact the planners one at a time (Free Account) or all at once (Enhanced Account). Send a general inquiry or request a quote through the “Contact Planner” button and soon you will be on your way to planning a snappy event!
- What is your service area? Is Snappening in my city?
- Snappening is available for users in the areas surrounding Indianapolis, and is growing presently across the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan. We are looking to expand into additional cities in the future. If you’d like us to come to your city, please tell us via our contact form.
- What types of events can I plan with Snappening?
With Snappening, you can plan any type of wedding, social or corporate event. We support all celebrations – large or small!Watch our quick two-minute event planning how-to video in order how to best utilize Snappening’s services for your own party or event!
- How many event venues are available on Snappening?
Currently, there are more than 3,000 event venues listed with additional venues being added and updated daily. Snappening represents more than 40+ types of venues from large event halls to private event rooms at restaurants. It is the most comprehensive venue database on the market.
Watch our quick two-minute event planning how-to video in order how to best utilize Snappening’s services for your own party or event!
- Does Snappening allow more specific filters in search results?
Yes. Under our Advanced Search, users can narrow down venues by venue type, catering preferences, the number of sleeping rooms required, the venue style (historic, modern, natural setting, etc.) or many other that may be important to specific events.
Users can also indicate needs such as handicap accessibility, insurance, liquor licensing and staffing requirements.
Similar advanced search features are available for event planners as well.Take a look at our easy event planning how-to video to see how Snappening can help you find what you’re looking for in a snap!
- What does a Snappening “Enhanced Membership” include:
Snappening offers three (3) types of paid Enhanced Memberships – consumer, pro event planner and venue manager. Other vendor types may inquire about special advertising packages and partnership opportunities.
You can upgrade your account at any time. Enhanced account benefits are active for one year and begin from the date of subscription activation or upgrade.
Probably the easiest way to determine if an Enhanced membership is right for you is by watching our quick, two-minute event planning video which shows you how Snappening can help you save 4 – 8 hours of time. Remember with Snappening, it’s events, in a snap!
- Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for an event?
There is no minimum or maximum number of guests—only what is conducive with the event venue.
- What information is listed for venues and pro planners?
Snappening provides the following details for event venues:
- Maximum capacity
- Catering preferences
- Vendor preferences
- Venue specifications for a number of areas and frequently requested items
- A pricing guide
- Space-level details
- Seating arrangements with related capacities
- The ability to compare as many as five (5) venues at a time
Snappening provides the following details for professional event planners:
- Primary area of event expertise
- Geographic service area
- Years of experience
- Price range
- Professional organization and trade associations
- The ability to compare as many as five (5) professional event planners at a time
Check the small “compare” box on multiple venues or planners to see their information in a side-by-side comparsion table view.
- What does the Personal Planning Dashboard offer?
For DIY users, the Personal Planning Dashboard offers several tools, including a functional calendar to keep track of dates and deadlines, event document storage as well as photo upload capabilities. Create an event, view your favorite planners and venues, or upgrade your account all in one convenient spot.
For professional event planners, the Dashboard provides a separate set of tools to monitor reviews, note preferred vendors and manage client data. With the ability to upload, receive and store documents, everything is accessible and in one place.
For venue managers, the Dashboard provides review monitoring, preferred vendor lists, analytics and other professional-grade tools.
- My dashboard seems to load slowly and isn’t displaying correctly on my computer. What should I do?
Please allow your dashboard a few moments to load when you first visit the site. If it continues to perform poorly for you, please contact us directly.
- For professional planners, does Snappening offer enough information that we don’t have to make calls?
Yes, Snappening offers comprehensive venue information such as location and capacity details with photos, maps, diagrams and more.
Our Advanced Search option offers additional filtered results.. You will only see the venues that fit your needs based on your criteria. If you are looking for something specific, please contact us and let us know.
- What does the Enhanced Planner subscription offer professional planners?
With this subscription, professional event planners can generate business by posting their own online profile which they can administer fully.
Professional event planners can:
- Complete their own personalized business profile complete with analytics and pro setup guide,
- Communicate with customers online,
- Review industry-specific tips and trends,
- Search the Snappening venue database and filter results, and
- Compare venues online by reviewing photos and detailed spaces.
- As a venue manager, how much control do I have over the information provided about my company on Snappening?
Venue managers have complete control of the information provided on their Snappening event venue profile to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Venue managers must claim their profiles to administer the content. Some features are reserved for only Enhanced venue accounts. Venue managers can learn more on our venue manager membership page.
- As a venue manager, what should I do if I don’t find my venue in your list? How do I get it added?
If you perform a keyword search and do not find your venue, please complete our online contact form and let us know. We’d be happy to get you added, and verify your listing isn’t duplicated.
We’ll even help you get your login credentials so you can edit your venue immediately.